In the Dashboard, the All Orders navigation encompasses the life of your orders. From accepting an order until archiving it you'll be able to see the whole picture.
- New Orders - When you obtain a load from the Loadboard or a broker/shipper dispatches it to your company directly from their system, these orders instantly appear here in the New Orders section, waiting to be accepted. Make sure to review the order pay, locations, vehicle, read the instructions and finally the dispatch terms prior accepting. When ready, click Accept Order.
- Accepted - Accepted means that you have committed to the order either in Ship.Cars or in another platform but have not yet assigned a driver. If you were to import orders accepted in other platforms using the Import/Create Order feature, then these orders would also appear in the Accepted section. Assign your driver as soon as possible so that they receive the order in their ePOD app.
- Assigned - Once assigned, the order will be sent to the driver’s ePOD app. Now the driver can proceed with inspecting and picking up the vehicle(s). You'll also be able to monitor the order status from this point on and will receive confirmation once the driver opens up the order for the first time. The Dispatch Sheet will be attached to the order. To move the order into the next status, the driver has to use the ePOD app.
- Picked up - The driver has now inspected the vehicle and collected the customer’s signature. Ship.Cars has now notified the broker/shipper via email. The Pickup BOL (signed by the pickup contact) and pictures will be attached to the order. To move the order into the next status, the driver has to use the ePOD app.
- Delivered - The driver has now delivered the vehicle(s). The delivery contact’s signature has been collected at delivery. Attached are the BOLs and the pictures. Ship.Cars has now notified the broker/shipper via email. If Auto-invoicing is enabled, Ship.Cars will generate an Invoice. And along with the delivery BOL, will instantly email it to the broker/shipper starting the billing terms.
- Archived - A delivered order is archived once the payment is confirmed and verified. Make sure to verify that your drivers collected all CODs and monitor your bank accounts to ensure your billing payments have cleared out. You’re only able to search for archived orders in the Archived section.