Need to remove a user from your company? You can deactivate a user account from the Users menu.
Deactivated users are still retained in your company for records purposes and can be reactivated at any time. Deactivated users can no longer log in to the company account or be dispatched loads.
From the Web Dashboard.
- Click Users from the left navigation bar.
- Click the user you want to remove.
- Click the 3 dots next to the users picture and then click Deactivate User.
Users can be deactivated from the mobile app in a similar process.
From the mobile app menu.
- Tap on the Users menu
- Tap the user you wish to deactivate.
- Tap the 3 dots icon at the top right of the user's profile to view additional options.
- Tap Deactivate to deactivate the user in your company.