The rest of this article will walkthrough password management within the Dashboard.
Change my password in the Web Dashboard
1. Open your Ship.Cars account. You might need to sign in.
2. Access your profile.
3. Click Edit from the more options menu at the top right of your profile card.
4. Click Change Password from the account info screen.
5. Update your password and click Save Changes to confirm your password change.
Reset another user's password
Need to change the password of your driver or another member of your team? Supervisor level accounts can reset the password for users in their company.
1. From the Users memu, select the user to reset the password of.
2. After selecting the user. Click the more options menu at the top right of their profile card. Click Edit.
3. Click Reset Password.
4. You'll be asked to confirm. Click Reset Password again.
Note: If the user is a driver, they'll receive a text message to reset their password. If they are any other user type, they'll receive an email.
I forgot my password and I can't login into my Dashboard
- Go to https://ship.cars/login
- Click the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter the email associated with your account and click send.
You'll receive an email prompting you to reset your password. Follow the link and enter your new password.
Note: If the email doesn’t arrive in your inbox, please make sure to check your Spam/Junk folder.
Are you still experiencing password issues? Give us a call or send us an email
Phone: (844) 522-7744
Our Support Team business hours are:
Monday through Friday
9am - 6pm ET
We’re closed Saturdays and Sundays